Terms of service
Hereby after you are referred to as Client.
FORMATION OF CONTRACT:"C.S.L.P." ("The Company") will conduct business solely upon the following terms and conditions, which:
(i) Can be varied only in writing by the Proprietor of the Company; and
(ii) override and exclude any terms stipulated or referred to by the Client in any communication or prior course of dealing with the Company; and
(iii) supercede any prior representation, whether oral or written, made to the Client by any employee or agent of the Company.
The Company and its operatives are hereby authorized to conduct an investigation of the person named in your inquiry. You hereby certify that you have no intent to cause physical harm or cause personal injury or damage to said party named in your inquiry.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
1. Client authorizes The Company to conduct an investigation specifically explained in the case inquiry form or through e-mail. Client agrees to all fees agreed upon for that investigation. As such, Client agrees that The Company is empowered to perform said services for and on behalf of the Client, and to do all things necessary, appropriate, or advisable in performing said services for and in the best interests of Client.
2. All contact information including telephone numbers, email, fax, and written information provided to the Client by The Company is strictly confidential and shall not to be disclosed to anyone.
3. No illegal services will be knowingly provided by The Company. Client certifies that he/she is not knowingly requesting illegal services. The Company reserves the right to decline or terminate without advance notice any assignment it deems to be illegal or unethical or in agency’s sole opinion detrimental to the agency. The Company reserves the right to cancel the investigation without notice if circumstances create an unsafe environment for the operative.
4. No warranties or guaranties: Neither The Company nor its partners or associates make any warranties or guaranties as to the success of the investigation, research or other matters of question. Due to the nature of investigative work, no warranties or guaranties can be given as to the success or quality of the results achieved. The Client understands that surveillance and investigations by their nature are limited by time and resources and available information. The information obtained may not be that which is desired or in the favor of the Client.
5. All fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. No exceptions. If you agree to start a case and pay the fee and then change your mind or cancel the investigation no fees or partial fees paid to us will be refunded. All payments are final and non-refundable.
6. Period of Service
This agreement is valid for the investigation period of 7 days (or other agreed term of service) or until any incriminating evidence is obtained or until such time as it is canceled by either party by written notice to terminate the agreement. No termination shall prejudice agency rights to collect payment for services completed prior to the termination of this agreement.
7. Responsibility to Cooperate
Client agrees to timely actions and produce information as is reasonably necessary to carry out the scope of this agreement. Client is not allowed to accompany investigators during an investigation. Unauthorized Client participation will result in immediate cancellation and forfeiture of all fees.
8. Access to and protection of Client’s confidential Information:
The Company acknowledges that in the course of this agreement it shall have access to confidential and proprietary information of the Client and agrees not to disclose any information without prior consent. Any information obtained as a result of the investigation will be released to the Client or his designated representative and will otherwise remain confidential information.
a. “Confidential information” shall not include such information as is or becomes part of the public domain through no action of The Company. The Client is responsible to safeguard the information provided from unauthorized third party disclosure.
b. You hereby certify that you authorize The Company to act on your behalf to gather information and this information is private and confidential and is not authorized to be viewed by anyone except for you The Company management and the operative conducting the investigation.
9. Cancellation of service
Cancellation of any confirmed booking will incur a charge not exceeding the full cost of the service itself.
10. Inactive accounts
Should The Company receive no instructions from the Client after 14 days, the Client's account will be deemed "inactive" and dissolved, all monies paid will be forfeited and case data deleted. Inactive accounts will remain open for a maximum period of 14 days only.
11. Coverage Areas
Our normal coverage area is metropolitan Bangkok. Cases in other areas will be subject to travel expense fees and are subject to reimbursement by the Client.
12. Surveillance minimum times
All surveillance is subject to a minimum amount of time - typically at least 8 hours per session of surveillance. Sessions of surveillance which are under the specified minimum time will be charged at the same rate as the minimum time.
13. Decoy service/site visits
As part of our "decoy service" or "site visit service" The Company will make one (1) visit to the location of the assignment. If further visits are required after this visit then additional fees will be payable to The Company.
14. Liability(i) The Company shall not be liable for loss and/or damages sustained by the Client by reason of any cause whatsoever.
(ii) The Company shall not be liable for loss and/or damage sustained by the Client and resulting from any inability on the part of the Company to perform its obligations by reason of war, riot, explosion, fire, flood, strike, lock-out, Acts or Regulations of Government, shortage of materials or labour, failure of plant or equipment or any event which the Company is unable to avoid.
(iii) The Company shall not be liable for loss and/or damage sustained by the Client resulting from any acts, errors or omissions by the Company or its employees.
(iv) The Company shall not be liable for loss and/or damage sustained by the Client resulting from any reliance placed upon information provided to the Client by the Company.
15. Consequential lossThe Company shall not be liable to the Client for any Consequential Loss or damage irrespective of its cause.
16. Miscellaneous(i) Each of these terms and conditions is to be considered separately and shall survive and apply even if one or more of the other terms and conditions are held to be unreasonable or otherwise inapplicable.
(ii) Headings contained herein are for reference purposes only and shall not be deemed to be an indication of the meaning of the clauses to which they relate.
(iii) The Client's obligations and/or benefits hereunder shall not be assigned to a third party without the Company's prior written consent.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND AGREEMENT:
This being our agreement, I hereby authorize this investigation and agree to the terms and conditions listed herein. By using The Company's services, I hereby certify and affirm that any information I supply is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge at the time. I further represent and affirm that I am authorized to order and pay for this assignment. I understand that my knowingly supplying false or misleading information may result in my case being rejected and/or terminated. I will forfeit any and all fees that may be paid to agency pertaining to this case if any information is discovered to be false, misleading, or compromising the ethical and/or legal obligations of agency in the sole opinion of agency.