Evict a tenant in Bangkok

November 8, 2020 - Reading time: 3 minutes

Property eviction in Bangkok

Do you need to evict someone from your property in Bangkok? We recognize that if someone is living in your property against your will then this can cause stress and anxiety which can create a huge inconvenience to property owners or renters alike. If we are contacted by the true owner/lessor of a property then we are often able to help and evict rouge tenants, or other individuals, that are living in a property without consent. If you would like to learn more about our methods and pricing for property repossession, then please get in touch with us for a free consultation.

Rapid eviction in Bangkok

If someone is living in your property and you don’t want them there, then getting them out as quickly as possible would be a natural priority. Our team are standing-by and ready to help wherever possible. We can get to work as soon as we have received payment from you, allowing you to enjoy your property without unwanted individuals trespassing upon it. We can help to remove rouge tenants, and even Thai girlfriends or partners that refuse to leave. For a fast response, please include all of the relevant information when getting in touch with us. We will need your property’s address in order to provide a quote for vacating the premises.

Thailand property eviction service

In some cases, we have been able to help evict people from properties in areas of Thailand outside Bangkok, such as in the northern provinces of Isan. However, whether or not we are able to help in your case will depend on the exact area where your property is located – we will need to know which Thai province, district, and amphoe your property is located in, in order to determine whether or not we are able to help. Although we are based in Bangkok, we endeavour to help with property repossessions in other areas of Thailand wherever we are able to do so.

Proof of ownership

Suffice it to say that If you are seeking to evict someone from your property in Thailand, then you will need to provide adequate evidence that you are the sole owner of the property. This proof could come in the form of title deeds (a Chanote or Nor Sor 4), or other documentation such as a Tabien Baan (Thai house book), or a lease which exclusively lists your name. 

We can help to evict people from both homes and apartments (or condominium units). In some cases, we can also help to aid the process of vacating commercial buildings; however, whether or not we are able to accept your case will depend entirely on the circumstances. Please feel free to get in touch with one of our experienced team members and we will offer you a free, no obligation quote if we are able to help.

How to proceed

Please feel free to get in touch with us for a free quote. We will need to know the location of your property, your relationship with the tenant, and whether or not you are currently in Thailand. Please include these details along with any other relevant information and we will do our best to help.

Bangkok Investigators

Thank you for reading the Bangkok private investigators blog.
Bangkok private investigators
Learn more about Bangkok Investigators on our homepage.